Surkumar Singh Blogs

Surkumar Singh has been licked to several clubs but the Manipuri has made it clear that he is yet to sign the dotted line. For more read his latest blog...

27-Apr-2009 11:07:02 AM

Surkumar Singh, East Bengal, India
Surkumar Singh, East Bengal, India

Hi Guys!

The season has come to an end and here I am presently at Manipur writing to you. I was injured for a large part of the season but I couldn’t do anything about it.

My previous stints with East Bengal have always helped me in landing trophies. I have won a number of honours at East Bengal but the irony is that in the last two seasons with the club, we have been fighting relegation each time!

Contrary to reports of linking me to Salgaocar and claims of having signed with them, I want to make it clear that I haven’t yet decided where I am going. Wherever I get a better contract I shall go there. I don’t have a particular club in mind though there have been some good offers. One thing is for sure that I don’t want to continue with East Bengal.

Shilling Lajong have qualified for the I-League next season and I would like to congratulate them for being the first team from the north-eastern region to do so. It gives me immense pleasure to see a side from our region in the I-League.

I’m enjoying my time at home for now though I have to go to Kolkata in the coming days.

Keep Visiting...

Enjoy!