I have struggled to settle at Chelsea: Torres

London: Chelsea forward Fernando Torres has admitted he has struggled to settle at Stamford Bridge following his £50 million switch from Liverpool in January of this year.
The 27-year-old scored just one goal last season following his move to west London, with his debut strike coming in April against West Ham on his 14th appearance for the club.
Whilst Torres has been in relatively better form this season, the former Atletico Madrid player has suggested the switch from Merseyside, and the lack of fellow Spaniards at Chelsea, all contributed towards his barren period following his move.
Speaking to Esquire Espana, Torres said: "They have no similarity, neither in their past nor in their present. My adaptation process for each has been completely distinct.
"Chelsea is in London, a huge city. I come from Madrid, also a great European capital, but this is much more of everything, for good and for bad.
"It's been difficult for me to adapt here compared to when I arrived in Liverpool, a more comfortable place, smaller, where I was surrounded by Spanish team-mates.
"In the end, the important thing is to try and organise yourself as quickly as possible. That's what I'm doing."
The Spanish international also insisted his £50m price tag is 'just a number', and that Xabi Alonso's departure from Anfield to Real Madrid was a key factor behind his decision to leave Liverpool.
"That's just a number. The only thing I know is that opportunities such as the one Chelsea offered me cannot be turned down. The important thing is the confidence they have in me."
"Liverpool was going down a strange path. Personally, I believe the departure of Xabi Alonso to Madrid was a clear message that something was changing.
"I have the ambition to improve and Chelsea could offer me what every footballer desires: titles."